EUROGENDFOR Partneris expected to respect the spirit of the EGF Treaty and to comply withdecisions and documents that are approved by CIMIN, including to participate withits force and other assets to the EGF Catalogue of capabilities and to keepthis catalogue regularly updated.
EUROGENDFOR Partner has the following prerogatives:
- To take part in the special sessions of CIMIN, the Working Group(s), the Financial Board and specialised ad hoc groups, related to operations and exercises, to which the Partner State is contributing or intends to contribute;
- To take part in EGF missions;
- To take part in EGF exercises;
- To station a permanent LSO at the PHQ, if so decided by CIMIN (case by case CIMIN-decision);
- To send augmentees to the PHQ and/or the FHQ during operations and/or exercises in which the EGF Partner is participating;
- To have access to EGF documents unless otherwise stated;
- To have access to documents of which the originating authority is neither the CIMIN nor any of the EGF Members, with consent of the originating authority;
- To have access to documents which contain classified information, for which a security arrangement has been established between the parties concerned.